A collection of iRacing error’s and solutions to help you get back on the track as quickly as possible. If you have any error’s or solutions please comment below.
iRacing Error 22
Seems to be an issue when trying to go to pre-race practice or clicking on “RACE” from within the practice session before the race.
One solution is to quit your practice session and join the race from with in the web browser.
iRacing Error 23 – Loading Error 23
This error normally comes up when trying to join a practice session or official races.
The best solution to this error is to update all of the content, even the content you don’t have. There seems to be a bug in the system that stops iRacing from loading.
iRacing Error Code 20006
This error code is due to the Easy Anti Cheat Service failing to start. There are a couple of solutions to have a go at to see if it cures the problem.
- Look in your iRacing folder for Easy Anti Cheat or EAC folder in that folder you should be able to repair, uninstall or install the service.
- A complete re-install of the iRacing service maybe required.
iRacing Not Downloading Updates
Trying to download updates, when app opens it automatically says “complete” here are some possible solutions:
- Reboot or refresh your browser
- Clear out your web cache
- Logout and Log back in again
- Wait 5/10 minutes for updates to show
iRacing Not Launching
iRacing doesn’t launch it just gets stuck at join session. Here are some solutiions to the problem:
- Check that your anti-virus/firewall isn’t blocking the iRacing service
- Download all updates including optional updates.