Just in time for the holiday season, the iRacing 2024 Season 1 build is here! From the usual new cars and tracks, to major art and damage model updates, 3D curbs and foliage, and AI unlocks, there’s quite a bit for iRacers to play with across every discipline. You can find the full slate of release notes on the iRacing Forums, but here’s a list of highlights:
- Audi R8 LMS Evo II GT3: Audi’s latest generation of the venerable R8 LMS GT3 hits the track as our latest sports car release.
- Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello: One of Italy’s premier road racing circuits, the Ferrari-owned track has played host to numerous top-level events over the years, including the 2020 Tuscan Grand Prix.
- Slinger Speedway: Short track racers, rejoice! The World’s Fastest Quarter Mile Oval is here, as is its Figure Eight configuration.
- Oval Refresh: Phase 1 of a new, more dynamic oval racing experience is available now, with more contrast between surface grip levels as they relate to track temperature.
- Okayama International Circuit: One of iRacing’s most popular base tracks has had a full rescan and update. This completely rebuilt version of Okayama replaces the previous versions of the track.
- New Damage Model: Alongside the new Audi, 15 additional vehicles have received NDM updates, including the HPD ARX-01c, seven NASCAR cars and trucks, the Super Late Model, all three Lucas Oil Off-Road Pro Trucks, both Dirt Modifieds, and the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991).
- 3D Curbs and Foliage: 3D Foliage makes its debut at Lime Rock and Virginia, while Mugello is equipped with 3D Curbs, and the all-new Okayama features both!
- AI Racing: Along with all three new pieces of content, the HPD ARX-01c and final remaining layouts at Silverstone and Homestead-Miami have been unlocked. Click here for more info on the latest batch of AI Racing unlocks.
iRacing 2024 Season 1 will kick off next week. In the meantime, be sure to enjoy our latest edition of Week 13 to sample the new content and run some fun and unexpected combos in an unranked environment.