Kick off the 2023 racing season on a high note with the iRacing 2023 Season 1 build! Featuring multiple new cars and tracks, the debut of Active Reset, an extensive set of iRacing AI unlocks, overhauls to multiple classes of sports car racing, and plenty of exciting new free content, 2023 Season 1 has a little something for everyone. Check out just some of the highlights:
- Mercedes-AMG W13 E Performance: Fresh out of the 2022 season, Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team’s latest challenger becomes the newest open-wheel car on iRacing. Do you have what it takes to score the win on the world’s toughest tracks?
- BMW M Hybrid V8: The LMDh era of sports car racing is here, and so is BMW’s newest prototype challenger! Get your hands on the M Hybrid V8 before it takes on the 2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. The car will also be unlocked for AI use.
- Toyota GR86: Take the wheel of Toyota’s all-new single-make sports car before the inuagural GR Cup kicks off this spring! The GR86 will be base content included as part of all iRacing subscriptions, and will also be enabled for AI use.
- Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours: The longtime host of the French Grand Prix, and the current home of premier GT and motorcycle events alike, Magny-Cours joins iRacing’s ever-expanding lineup of premier European road circuits.
- Lincoln Speedway: For 60 years, this high-banked Pennsylvania 3/8 miler has been “Where the Action is the Attraction”—and now it’s our latest addition to Dirt Oval!
- VIRginia International Raceway: VIR will be granted free to all users beginning with 2023 Season 1. An all-new version of the track, featuring extensive scan updates and overwriting the previous track, will make its debut shortly after the build.
- Active Reset: This all-new feature allows you to create save points in solo offline sessions to be able to practice your trickiest track sectors until you nail them!
- LMP2 and GT3 Updates: Both classes have received the New Damage Model and some extensive updates to tire and aerodynamic parameters to produce an all-new racing experience.
- Dirt Road: One of iRacing’s original short course off-road tracks, Wild West Motorsports Park will become the first track of its type to join the free content package. It’ll join new, Joker-free layouts at Daytona and Phoenix to comprise an all-new Rookie Pro 2 Lite calendar!
- Ford Mustang FR500S: Bumper-to-bumper artwork updates and AI ability have given the FR500S experience a complete overhaul!
- iRacing AI: Alongside the BMW M Hybrid V8 and Toyota GR86, the 1987 NASCAR Cup Series cars, Legends racing, Lotus 79, and a host of alternate road racing layouts headline one of the biggest unlock sets yet for iRacing AI.
For more information on iRacing 2023 Season 1, visit our official season page or check out the iRacing Forums!