It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for: the iRacing 2022 Season 4 build! Check out multiple new tracks, our first-ever electric car, and a host of AI unlocks and improvements as a part of our latest release:
- Porsche Mission R: Porsche’s Mission R is a look into the future of customer racing with electric vehicles. Boasting upwards of 1000hp in qualifying trim, the Mission R’s cockpit can even serve as a self-contained sim racing chassis.
- Rudskogen Motorsenter: One of Scandinavia’s premier racing circuits joins iRacing’s base content lineup, as the Hermann Tilke-designed Rudskogen makes its debut. The Norwegian track and home to the world-famous Gatebil will be granted free to all users!
- Motorsport Arena Oschersleben: Home to one of the most infamous first corners in Europe, Germany’s Oschersleben brings four layouts to iRacing, headlined by its premier Grand Prix layout.
- Lucas Oil Speedway: Wheatland, Missouri’s “Diamond of Race Tracks” makes its iRacing debut as the latest dirt oval on the service. The 3/8 mile dirt track plays host to both national and weekly events each year, as well as plenty of guests in its VIP suites.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Oval: Joining the all-new road course scan that debuted earlier this summer, we’ve got an all-new scan of the legendary IMS oval! For those who already own the existing track package, the new layout will be added just as the road course was.
- NASCAR Next Gen AI: Our long-awaited AI release of the newest generation of NASCAR Cup Series car is here! Build custom rosters and take on the field in single races or seasons of your own design.
- Road Racing AI Content: The entire fleet of GTE cars and Lotus 49 are all unlocked for AI play, while additional Nurburgring Nordschleife layouts, Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, both new road courses, and more also join the fray.
- Lotus 79 and ARCA Art Updates: Rebuilt from the ground up, these two iRacing favorites have gotten some extra love in time for the new build and look better than ever!
Read the full release notes for additional details, and we’ll see you on the track!