It’s the day you look forward to four times a year: the iRacing 2022 Season 3 build goes live today! With another exciting new fleet of cars, tracks, AI content, and features, you won’t want to miss the latest iRacing experience. Check out a list of highlights below:
- Mercedes-AMG GT3 2020 and GT4: Two of Mercedes-AMG’s most successful GT machines make their debut in Season 3, with the GT3 2020 stepping in for its predecessor and the GT4 joining that ever-expanding class. This pair of vehicles has found extensive success in sports car racing in both North America and Europe in recent seasons, with both having won their class in the prestigious Nurburgring 24 Hours.
- Radical SR10: The latest generation of Radical’s popular track-day prototype program and single-make series, the SR10 packs a 425 horsepower punch on top of a nimble, lightweight machine.
- Fuji Speedway: Set in the shadows of Mount Fuji, the 2.835-mile Fuji Speedway is one of Japan’s premier racing circuits. Alongside the Fuji 6 Hours, the track has hosted events ranging from the Japanese Grand Prix to cycling in the Summer Olympics.
- Sandown International Raceway: One of Australia’s most legendary circuits, Sandown has long been a staple of the Australian Supercars calendar, among other premier national and international series. Get your laps in before the real series heads back to the track for the Sandown SuperSprint on August 20-21!
- Port Royal Speedway: One of many beloved dirt ovals in Pennsylvania, “The Speed Palace” is iRacing’s latest half-mile track for those who like to sling mud. The longtime host venue of the World of Outlaws and the big-money Tuscarora 50 comes to the sim in all its glory—and yes, that includes Dzus the Push Truck Corgi!
- New Damage Model: The NASCAR Cup Series Next Gen cars, Mercedes-AMG GT4, and Radical SR10 will all have the NDM enabled for 2022 Season 3!
- UI updates: With an updated dashboard, new “Quick Join” options for races and test drives, guided tours, and even custom car classes, getting the most out of the iRacing UI has never been easier.
- iRacing AI: Besides the Mercedes-AMG GT cars, Fuji, and Sandown, iRacing AI users will also be able to race with the Stock Car Brasil Chevrolet Cruze and Toyota Corolla, NASCAR Whelen Tour and SK Modifieds, ARCA Menards Series Chevrolet Impala, Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS Late Model, and Stafford Motor Speedway.
For full information on iRacing 2022 Season 3, click here!