Get behind the wheel of the all-new Porsche Cayman GT4 and Audi RS 3 LMS TCR and see if you have what it takes to conquer Sebring International Raceway! The iRacing IMSA 90 Minutes of Sebring puts the cars of the Michelin Pilot Challenge up against one another in a battle for the win in one of the world’s most familiar sports car courses. It’s you against the world—do you have what it takes to earn the checkered flag?
Prizes for the top three finishers in the top split include:
- First Place: Two VIP credentials to any 2020 IMSA event weekend
- Recipients must be 19 years of age or older.
- Valid for U.S. based events
- Can be exchanged for a 50th Anniversary book if winner is not able to attend/not of age
- Second Place: IMSA 50th Anniversary Hardcover Book
- Third Place: IMSA 50th Anniversary Hardcover Book
In addition, one randomly drawn participant in each split will earn two VIP credentials to any 2020 IMSA event weekend.
Practice for the iRacing IMSA 90 Minutes of Sebring will begin at 1PM ET/18:00 GMT on Sunday, March 15. Qualifying will begin at 1:20PM ET/18:20 GMT, and the race will begin at 1:30PM ET/18:30 GMT. For more information, visit iracing.com/imsa90.