The purpose of the iRacing Logitech G29 settings guide is to help users get the most feedback from this Logitech Wheel and Pedal set.
Logitech G29 Windows Settings
- Open Logitech Gaming Software
- You will need to select your wheel as the input device by clicking on the blue arrow buttons like in the image below
- Click on any of the buttons on the wheel, you should see something similar to the image below.
- Make sure you have “iRacing HUD” selected as the profile. If you don’t have the profile set you may need to go back into iRacing run a couple of laps and then go back into the Logitech Gaming Software.
- Don’t worry about setting up any buttons. Do this in iRacing.
- Double-click the wheel center as this will bring up the actual wheel settings. You should see this in the image below.
- It’s best to leave everything on default. Use the recommended 900 degrees rotation for road racing. I have also heard that 270 degrees work well for those of you that are into dirt as it gives a quicker response.
Ingame iRacing Logitech G29 Settings
- Make sure “linear” is checked, this will give the bumps a more accurate feel
- A good starting point for force strength is around the 5-7 mark depending on preference
David Tucker(iRacing Staff Member) has an excellent thread for iRacing FFB.
Please feel free to leave any comments or recommendations not listed.